Tuesday 1 March 2011

The Burrs are Sick :( :(

Last night was a horrible night for us especially for my hunny. As we were about to sleep, bunny complained that his tummy feels a bit painful in the abdomen part and he said he might have indigestion. He often have indigestion I noticed, so I didn't worry much. I let him took gaviscon and hoped it'll be better. But unfortunately things got worse, he started to be sick and vomited all the food he ate. I think we stayed for 2 hours in the toilet because he kept being sick every 10 minutes. I was really worried cos he seemed to have vomited all electrolytes in his body, I'm afraid he'll be dehydrated by then and nothing in the medicine cabinet I could let him take to stop him from being sick or at least oral rehydration to replace the electrolytes he lost. I thought things just got worse and worse so I woke his parents to see what we can do cos seems like every time he drinks water like anything he put in his tummy he just threw it out. MIL thought it might be a bug cos she said she felt she has indigestion too. And I remembered we ate the out of date yogurt for pudding that night so I thought it might be that I don't know. It was just 3 days out of date and it taste fine when we ate (lol), and I'm feeling alright. Anyways things settled for a bit, MIL said bunny could have a rest in the lounge on the sofa so it would be easy for him to reach the toilet when he feels sick again. We put ice cream can beside bunny so he could used it when he's sick and I laid a foam in the lounge as well so I could keep watch of him. Oh dear it just got worse and worse, bunny vomited every 30 minutes, and so I'm awake every 30 minutes too to clean up, rub his back and refill the hot water and water he's drinking. I think things got settled at 10 in the morning. I woke up 7 am and little did I know MIL and FIL has been sick too. In fact my FIL passed out in their room after he took water downstairs. MIL said he's not been well since then, and so bunny and FIL didn't come to work today, worst is garndpa rang early in the morning and he said he's got diorrhea! Haay what is happening? Is it a bug, I don't know. I just keep praying things will be better soon, none of them had eaten since breakfast, bunny is settling a bit, he's regaining his lost sleep. He said he might have something to eat in a while and will have shower too..Praying this will be over soon, and oh I'm gonna pop in the nearby store to se if they have this Dioralyte, oral rehydration for my bunny..thinking as well what he can have for lunch! *sigh*


0 Thoughtful thoughts for Roxxy:

Labels

About My Hunny (1) AK Anne Klein (1) Alex and Chloe (1) All About Love (3) All About Work (2) Animal species (3) Anything About England (43) Aqua (3) Ariella Collection (1) Arts and Crafts (5) award (1) Away News (1) Babybunch (1) bags (2) Bakewell (2) Balikbayan Box (1) Banana Republic (1) Bank Holiday (2) Beauty of Negros Island (1) Being a Wife (1) Betsey Johnson (1) Blogging (6) Blue Monday (21) Board Game (1) Bonding TIme (7) Books (2) Bubble Bath (1) bunny's Collection (1) Burr Towerettes (1) Business (1) By Malene Birger (1) Camera Critters (6) Canterbury Cathedral (2) Career (2) Catholic (1) Champagne (1) Chanel (1) Chatsworth (2) Chio (1) Chocolates (4) Christian Song (3) Christmas Story (1) Clicks and Offers (1) Colour Connection (4) Confused (1) Couples Corner (24) Crosstitch (1) Daily Update (1) day adventure (3) Deals and Offers (3) Diane von Fürstenberg (1) Diane von Furstenberg (1) DIY Update (1) Doamain Name (1) Dorothy Perkins (3) emote (4) Engine (1) Event (1) family (24) fancy dress (1) Fashion (25) Father Monet Visit (2) favourite english food (1) Films (1) floral jeans (1) Food (11) Foodtrip Friday (2) Footwear (2) Forces of Nature (1) Friday Phoot Flashback (1) Friends (4) From My Heart (3) Furnitures (1) FYI (1) gadgets (7) Gardening (1) Gift (4) Gucci (1) h (1) Hair and Make-up (3) Hard Times (1) Highschool Life (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (3) Honeymoon Adventures (8) Honeymoon Token (1) Hospital Bag Checklist (1) House Move Update (4) Jane Norman (1) Jealousy (1) Jewellery (1) Just Beautiful (3) KAROLINA (1) Kate Spade (1) Kenneth Jay Lane (1) Kenzo (1) Kitchen design (1) l (1) Lanvin (1) Life (6) Life Celebration (26) Life Experience (4) Likes (1) LK Designs (1) Louis Vuitton (1) lv bags (1) Mail Box (1) Mango (2) Marriage life (6) Married life (25) Masskara Festival (1) Me myself and I (28) Medicine (8) Mellow Yellow (1) MIL bonding (1) Miscarriage Story (1) Miso (1) Miss Selfridge (1) Monsoon (1) Movie (1) Movies (1) Moving On (1) Mummy Journey (1) Musical Play (1) My Birthday (1) My Bump (2) my Hunny's collection (1) My life before (3) My life in England (4) My Love Poems (3) My Random Thoughts (96) My World Tuesday (18) myself and I (1) Nostalgia (10) Nursery DIY (1) Oasis (1) Ocassions (1) Old House Museum (1) Our Darling Angel (1) Our love story (25) our wedding (5) Paper Works (1) Past (1) Perfume (1) Pet (1) Philippines (10) Photography (19) Photos (1) PIL Xmas gift (1) Pink friday (11) Pink Saturday (2) pink ssturday (1) pink. blues (1) pitch and putt (1) polyvore (6) Pope's visit (1) Prada (1) Prayers (3) Pregnancy (5) Pregnancy and Beyond (1) Pregnancy Journey (3) Presents (4) Private I (1) Property (2) Quotes (1) Reculver (1) relationships (2) Religion (1) religious (1) Rob and Jay's Wedding (1) Ruby Tuesday (19) Russel garden (1) Sale (1) Salvatore Ferragamo (1) Sara Battaglia (1) Scan photos (1) Scenic Sunday (2) shoes (3) shopping (17) SIL's Doll house (1) Sisters (2) Skechers (1) sky watch friday (7) Spring (1) Stolen Shots (1) Story of Faith (3) style (6) Summer (1) Sunday meditation (2) Sunday Praise song (4) Sunday Stealing (2) SUNO New York (1) Superdry (1) Tagalog (2) Tatak Pinoy (1) Thanksgiving (1) Thoughts (3) tips (1) today's flower (4) Topshop (2) Tourist spot (2) Travel (10) Treatment (1) Trials (1) trip (15) Tudor Times (2) Tuesday Travel (1) Victoria Secret (1) Visa (2) Visited places (1) walk (3) Watery Wednesday (13) Weddings (7) Wednesday whites (3) Weekends (2) Winter (2) Yummy Sunday (7) Yves Saint Laurent (2) Zimmermann (1)

Our Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Every night before I sleep, I never fail to thank God for the day I had. Whether it was a good or a bad day. And I know God was so pleased and happy about it, because HE decided to make my days perfect for the rest of my life....HE put my husband on it.
WAHMaholic Blog Designs