Monday 25 October 2010

Our New Found Hobby

I love spending time with my bunny,we always make sure we do things together especially on weekends. Outdoors, we go shopping together on Saturday, have a walk in the village at our usual walking area, play croquet with PIL in the garden if the weather is nice. Or if we prefer to stay indoor due to bad weather or me bit lazy to go out,we clean the room (hehe..bit boring this one),or we watch DVD movie or CSI for we both like it, we play card or board games with parents in law during the night and our most favourite bonding is playing computer games. Haha,it makes us argue sometimes like which bit to move (in Cradle of Rome game)or he gets annoyed with me cos I moved the puzzle in a wrong direction from what he said,and I get annoyed with him sometimes if we can't finished the puzzle and the times up!grrr..It has a benefit to us as well because we make a good team in working things out and be successful with the puzzle, hope we can apply it on our marriage day by day. And last time when we went shopping in west wood cross to get PIL a present and card we found this very interesting computer game at WHSmith.I recommended it to him before but I wasn't able to convinced him in buying it, yet that time I did. It was on sale, buy one get one so I persuaded him again. It's a Big Fish Mystery Case File games. Somewhat like a detective game, like your going to search and recover a certain things given and try to work out a puzzle in order to proceed to next place or door. Oh dear, we argued a lot as we played it because I can't get him out of the computer and he won't let me have the mouse =( . But good thing we managed to finish the 2 games without a big fight,hehe..And I guess my bunny got really hooked with the Case files game so last Saturday he convinced me to get more of it at Play.com as we can get the games cheaper in this website than we did at WHSmith. So how many did he get, 7! 7 Mystery Case files game in one buy,hmmmm...He convinced me very well and I was hooked too I guess, in fact I am so excited for it to arrive soon.hehe..It's free delivery so we'll be waiting a bit longer, I'm inclined to say we found a new hobby.lols.. At least we'll get ourselves occupied in the winter or at times we are lazy to go outdoor.


Enhanced by Zemanta

0 Thoughtful thoughts for Roxxy:

Labels

About My Hunny (1) AK Anne Klein (1) Alex and Chloe (1) All About Love (3) All About Work (2) Animal species (3) Anything About England (43) Aqua (3) Ariella Collection (1) Arts and Crafts (5) award (1) Away News (1) Babybunch (1) bags (2) Bakewell (2) Balikbayan Box (1) Banana Republic (1) Bank Holiday (2) Beauty of Negros Island (1) Being a Wife (1) Betsey Johnson (1) Blogging (6) Blue Monday (21) Board Game (1) Bonding TIme (7) Books (2) Bubble Bath (1) bunny's Collection (1) Burr Towerettes (1) Business (1) By Malene Birger (1) Camera Critters (6) Canterbury Cathedral (2) Career (2) Catholic (1) Champagne (1) Chanel (1) Chatsworth (2) Chio (1) Chocolates (4) Christian Song (3) Christmas Story (1) Clicks and Offers (1) Colour Connection (4) Confused (1) Couples Corner (24) Crosstitch (1) Daily Update (1) day adventure (3) Deals and Offers (3) Diane von Fürstenberg (1) Diane von Furstenberg (1) DIY Update (1) Doamain Name (1) Dorothy Perkins (3) emote (4) Engine (1) Event (1) family (24) fancy dress (1) Fashion (25) Father Monet Visit (2) favourite english food (1) Films (1) floral jeans (1) Food (11) Foodtrip Friday (2) Footwear (2) Forces of Nature (1) Friday Phoot Flashback (1) Friends (4) From My Heart (3) Furnitures (1) FYI (1) gadgets (7) Gardening (1) Gift (4) Gucci (1) h (1) Hair and Make-up (3) Hard Times (1) Highschool Life (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (3) Honeymoon Adventures (8) Honeymoon Token (1) Hospital Bag Checklist (1) House Move Update (4) Jane Norman (1) Jealousy (1) Jewellery (1) Just Beautiful (3) KAROLINA (1) Kate Spade (1) Kenneth Jay Lane (1) Kenzo (1) Kitchen design (1) l (1) Lanvin (1) Life (6) Life Celebration (26) Life Experience (4) Likes (1) LK Designs (1) Louis Vuitton (1) lv bags (1) Mail Box (1) Mango (2) Marriage life (6) Married life (25) Masskara Festival (1) Me myself and I (28) Medicine (8) Mellow Yellow (1) MIL bonding (1) Miscarriage Story (1) Miso (1) Miss Selfridge (1) Monsoon (1) Movie (1) Movies (1) Moving On (1) Mummy Journey (1) Musical Play (1) My Birthday (1) My Bump (2) my Hunny's collection (1) My life before (3) My life in England (4) My Love Poems (3) My Random Thoughts (96) My World Tuesday (18) myself and I (1) Nostalgia (10) Nursery DIY (1) Oasis (1) Ocassions (1) Old House Museum (1) Our Darling Angel (1) Our love story (25) our wedding (5) Paper Works (1) Past (1) Perfume (1) Pet (1) Philippines (10) Photography (19) Photos (1) PIL Xmas gift (1) Pink friday (11) Pink Saturday (2) pink ssturday (1) pink. blues (1) pitch and putt (1) polyvore (6) Pope's visit (1) Prada (1) Prayers (3) Pregnancy (5) Pregnancy and Beyond (1) Pregnancy Journey (3) Presents (4) Private I (1) Property (2) Quotes (1) Reculver (1) relationships (2) Religion (1) religious (1) Rob and Jay's Wedding (1) Ruby Tuesday (19) Russel garden (1) Sale (1) Salvatore Ferragamo (1) Sara Battaglia (1) Scan photos (1) Scenic Sunday (2) shoes (3) shopping (17) SIL's Doll house (1) Sisters (2) Skechers (1) sky watch friday (7) Spring (1) Stolen Shots (1) Story of Faith (3) style (6) Summer (1) Sunday meditation (2) Sunday Praise song (4) Sunday Stealing (2) SUNO New York (1) Superdry (1) Tagalog (2) Tatak Pinoy (1) Thanksgiving (1) Thoughts (3) tips (1) today's flower (4) Topshop (2) Tourist spot (2) Travel (10) Treatment (1) Trials (1) trip (15) Tudor Times (2) Tuesday Travel (1) Victoria Secret (1) Visa (2) Visited places (1) walk (3) Watery Wednesday (13) Weddings (7) Wednesday whites (3) Weekends (2) Winter (2) Yummy Sunday (7) Yves Saint Laurent (2) Zimmermann (1)

Our Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Every night before I sleep, I never fail to thank God for the day I had. Whether it was a good or a bad day. And I know God was so pleased and happy about it, because HE decided to make my days perfect for the rest of my life....HE put my husband on it.
WAHMaholic Blog Designs