Wednesday 13 October 2010

I say "Yes" or "No" Justly..

Hooray! I'm back here in couples corner, wasn't able to participate last week. Bit busy SAHW since my PIL were on a holiday and that means I'll do the usual things my mil does like cooking.hehe.. Anyways now they're back and I'm back to blogging too and hopefully I won't missed any entries anymore. Interesting topic this week, YES Wife hmmm..oh well let me think, or I'll better ask my bunny if I'm a yes wife maybe.(wink) I guess it depends on what my bunny is asking to me, like if he ask me of buying more DVDs, he knows I would say no bcos he got loads here and some of them he hasn't open at all. One thing I like about my bunny is that he always confide things on me, every decisions he has to make he asks me, what I think, or if it's fine or not. I do the same, it's always great to decide things together anyways isn't it? Just sometimes I get so pissed off with him cos it seems like even little things he can't decide, just like where to put this and that (grrr..is ur husband's like that as well?hehe). And in terms of going out like somebody is inviting us or him, he always ask my permission and if I say no, bunny whole heartily accepts it. It's funny cos we always argue (cute,childish argue) if he's going to shower early in the morning before he works or not, or if he's going to change his top or trouser or hanky or not. In this matter I always say yes! hehe..It's just that here they are used to wearing their clothes back the next day, or having shower every other day since they don't sweat really and my bunny doesn't have bad odour (love his natural smell, he doesn't use aftershave, just deodorant) But now to avoid my nagging and teasing him mabaho if he doesn't go shower everyday, he doesn't ask me anymore he just go straight to the bathroom when the alarm beeps.hehe..And there's one thing my bunny knows I can never say no to..guess what? (wink) haha..

Share your story  as well and make everyone kilig at Couple Corner hosted by Ate Liz.

7 Thoughtful thoughts for Roxxy:

Mommy Liz said...

Oh really, you don't say no to "wink" wahahaha! you definitely are not a YES Wife in some manner but you are alno not a NO wife in another area, hehehe.. Oy sobra naman hubby mo, di makapag decide kung saan ilalagay ang mga things, kunsabagay hubby ko rin, hihintayin pa ako, kais alam nyang ipapalipat ko kapag di ko gusto kung san nya nilagay, hehehe..

JonaBQ said...

a yes and no wife there :D i guess me too, it depends. thanks for the comment in my blog.

Yes WIFE
A Time To Weep and A Time To Laugh

Rossel said...

it's always a big YES to a romantic night unless i am dead tired.
i can relate with "kung saan ilalagay this and that". siguro kase alam nilang tayo ang mas nakakaalam ng ayos sa loob ng bahay. at kagaya ni liz, inililipat ko din kapag di ko gusto kung saan inilagay, ehehe.

Am I a YES Wife.

Junneth said...

Do not say "No" to his wink, naku ha saan kaya ang jkahahantungan ng kindat na iyan?.... lol!
Mine is posted http://junnethllesis.blogspot.com/2010/10/couples-corner-yes-wife.html

Sharon's Landscape of Life said...

Grabe talaga tayong mga babae noh? Ang hirap daw espelingin hahaha! I like reading your entry sis. Have a nice day..

Clarissa said...

hahahahaa!!apir tayo dyan sistah!!always ready tayo lol!As usual,kinilig na naman ako reading your entry!woot!!\(^0^)/

Ang ibang japanese husband dito,nasa harapan lang nya ang toyo,gusto pang ipakuha sa asawa nya!Naku!!Meron naman cyang kamay,ayaw pang gamitin!gggrr!!

Soulful said...

right you are! it will depend on what is being asked of us before we answer either way, right?

Labels

About My Hunny (1) AK Anne Klein (1) Alex and Chloe (1) All About Love (3) All About Work (2) Animal species (3) Anything About England (43) Aqua (3) Ariella Collection (1) Arts and Crafts (5) award (1) Away News (1) Babybunch (1) bags (2) Bakewell (2) Balikbayan Box (1) Banana Republic (1) Bank Holiday (2) Beauty of Negros Island (1) Being a Wife (1) Betsey Johnson (1) Blogging (6) Blue Monday (21) Board Game (1) Bonding TIme (7) Books (2) Bubble Bath (1) bunny's Collection (1) Burr Towerettes (1) Business (1) By Malene Birger (1) Camera Critters (6) Canterbury Cathedral (2) Career (2) Catholic (1) Champagne (1) Chanel (1) Chatsworth (2) Chio (1) Chocolates (4) Christian Song (3) Christmas Story (1) Clicks and Offers (1) Colour Connection (4) Confused (1) Couples Corner (24) Crosstitch (1) Daily Update (1) day adventure (3) Deals and Offers (3) Diane von Fürstenberg (1) Diane von Furstenberg (1) DIY Update (1) Doamain Name (1) Dorothy Perkins (3) emote (4) Engine (1) Event (1) family (24) fancy dress (1) Fashion (25) Father Monet Visit (2) favourite english food (1) Films (1) floral jeans (1) Food (11) Foodtrip Friday (2) Footwear (2) Forces of Nature (1) Friday Phoot Flashback (1) Friends (4) From My Heart (3) Furnitures (1) FYI (1) gadgets (7) Gardening (1) Gift (4) Gucci (1) h (1) Hair and Make-up (3) Hard Times (1) Highschool Life (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (3) Honeymoon Adventures (8) Honeymoon Token (1) Hospital Bag Checklist (1) House Move Update (4) Jane Norman (1) Jealousy (1) Jewellery (1) Just Beautiful (3) KAROLINA (1) Kate Spade (1) Kenneth Jay Lane (1) Kenzo (1) Kitchen design (1) l (1) Lanvin (1) Life (6) Life Celebration (26) Life Experience (4) Likes (1) LK Designs (1) Louis Vuitton (1) lv bags (1) Mail Box (1) Mango (2) Marriage life (6) Married life (25) Masskara Festival (1) Me myself and I (28) Medicine (8) Mellow Yellow (1) MIL bonding (1) Miscarriage Story (1) Miso (1) Miss Selfridge (1) Monsoon (1) Movie (1) Movies (1) Moving On (1) Mummy Journey (1) Musical Play (1) My Birthday (1) My Bump (2) my Hunny's collection (1) My life before (3) My life in England (4) My Love Poems (3) My Random Thoughts (96) My World Tuesday (18) myself and I (1) Nostalgia (10) Nursery DIY (1) Oasis (1) Ocassions (1) Old House Museum (1) Our Darling Angel (1) Our love story (25) our wedding (5) Paper Works (1) Past (1) Perfume (1) Pet (1) Philippines (10) Photography (19) Photos (1) PIL Xmas gift (1) Pink friday (11) Pink Saturday (2) pink ssturday (1) pink. blues (1) pitch and putt (1) polyvore (6) Pope's visit (1) Prada (1) Prayers (3) Pregnancy (5) Pregnancy and Beyond (1) Pregnancy Journey (3) Presents (4) Private I (1) Property (2) Quotes (1) Reculver (1) relationships (2) Religion (1) religious (1) Rob and Jay's Wedding (1) Ruby Tuesday (19) Russel garden (1) Sale (1) Salvatore Ferragamo (1) Sara Battaglia (1) Scan photos (1) Scenic Sunday (2) shoes (3) shopping (17) SIL's Doll house (1) Sisters (2) Skechers (1) sky watch friday (7) Spring (1) Stolen Shots (1) Story of Faith (3) style (6) Summer (1) Sunday meditation (2) Sunday Praise song (4) Sunday Stealing (2) SUNO New York (1) Superdry (1) Tagalog (2) Tatak Pinoy (1) Thanksgiving (1) Thoughts (3) tips (1) today's flower (4) Topshop (2) Tourist spot (2) Travel (10) Treatment (1) Trials (1) trip (15) Tudor Times (2) Tuesday Travel (1) Victoria Secret (1) Visa (2) Visited places (1) walk (3) Watery Wednesday (13) Weddings (7) Wednesday whites (3) Weekends (2) Winter (2) Yummy Sunday (7) Yves Saint Laurent (2) Zimmermann (1)

Our Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Every night before I sleep, I never fail to thank God for the day I had. Whether it was a good or a bad day. And I know God was so pleased and happy about it, because HE decided to make my days perfect for the rest of my life....HE put my husband on it.
WAHMaholic Blog Designs