Monday 30 August 2010

Blue Altar


Last week I blogged about The Canterbury Cathedral. Took quite a few photos of the features and masterpiece in there. I found this cute blue altar in a small side of the cathedral going to the right side door. Just right for my Blue Monday entry!


If you love or like blue join and see more Blue Monday entries hosted by Sally @ Smiling Sally

3 Thoughtful thoughts for Roxxy:

SmilingSally said...

What a nice spot to worship.

Happy Blue Monday! Check out my book giveaway.

Rebecca said...

Very interesting-thanks for sharing!

anne said...

a very interesting altar, love the way you photoshoot it.

Labels

About My Hunny (1) AK Anne Klein (1) Alex and Chloe (1) All About Love (3) All About Work (2) Animal species (3) Anything About England (43) Aqua (3) Ariella Collection (1) Arts and Crafts (5) award (1) Away News (1) Babybunch (1) bags (2) Bakewell (2) Balikbayan Box (1) Banana Republic (1) Bank Holiday (2) Beauty of Negros Island (1) Being a Wife (1) Betsey Johnson (1) Blogging (6) Blue Monday (21) Board Game (1) Bonding TIme (7) Books (2) Bubble Bath (1) bunny's Collection (1) Burr Towerettes (1) Business (1) By Malene Birger (1) Camera Critters (6) Canterbury Cathedral (2) Career (2) Catholic (1) Champagne (1) Chanel (1) Chatsworth (2) Chio (1) Chocolates (4) Christian Song (3) Christmas Story (1) Clicks and Offers (1) Colour Connection (4) Confused (1) Couples Corner (24) Crosstitch (1) Daily Update (1) day adventure (3) Deals and Offers (3) Diane von Fürstenberg (1) Diane von Furstenberg (1) DIY Update (1) Doamain Name (1) Dorothy Perkins (3) emote (4) Engine (1) Event (1) family (24) fancy dress (1) Fashion (25) Father Monet Visit (2) favourite english food (1) Films (1) floral jeans (1) Food (11) Foodtrip Friday (2) Footwear (2) Forces of Nature (1) Friday Phoot Flashback (1) Friends (4) From My Heart (3) Furnitures (1) FYI (1) gadgets (7) Gardening (1) Gift (4) Gucci (1) h (1) Hair and Make-up (3) Hard Times (1) Highschool Life (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (3) Honeymoon Adventures (8) Honeymoon Token (1) Hospital Bag Checklist (1) House Move Update (4) Jane Norman (1) Jealousy (1) Jewellery (1) Just Beautiful (3) KAROLINA (1) Kate Spade (1) Kenneth Jay Lane (1) Kenzo (1) Kitchen design (1) l (1) Lanvin (1) Life (6) Life Celebration (26) Life Experience (4) Likes (1) LK Designs (1) Louis Vuitton (1) lv bags (1) Mail Box (1) Mango (2) Marriage life (6) Married life (25) Masskara Festival (1) Me myself and I (28) Medicine (8) Mellow Yellow (1) MIL bonding (1) Miscarriage Story (1) Miso (1) Miss Selfridge (1) Monsoon (1) Movie (1) Movies (1) Moving On (1) Mummy Journey (1) Musical Play (1) My Birthday (1) My Bump (2) my Hunny's collection (1) My life before (3) My life in England (4) My Love Poems (3) My Random Thoughts (96) My World Tuesday (18) myself and I (1) Nostalgia (10) Nursery DIY (1) Oasis (1) Ocassions (1) Old House Museum (1) Our Darling Angel (1) Our love story (25) our wedding (5) Paper Works (1) Past (1) Perfume (1) Pet (1) Philippines (10) Photography (19) Photos (1) PIL Xmas gift (1) Pink friday (11) Pink Saturday (2) pink ssturday (1) pink. blues (1) pitch and putt (1) polyvore (6) Pope's visit (1) Prada (1) Prayers (3) Pregnancy (5) Pregnancy and Beyond (1) Pregnancy Journey (3) Presents (4) Private I (1) Property (2) Quotes (1) Reculver (1) relationships (2) Religion (1) religious (1) Rob and Jay's Wedding (1) Ruby Tuesday (19) Russel garden (1) Sale (1) Salvatore Ferragamo (1) Sara Battaglia (1) Scan photos (1) Scenic Sunday (2) shoes (3) shopping (17) SIL's Doll house (1) Sisters (2) Skechers (1) sky watch friday (7) Spring (1) Stolen Shots (1) Story of Faith (3) style (6) Summer (1) Sunday meditation (2) Sunday Praise song (4) Sunday Stealing (2) SUNO New York (1) Superdry (1) Tagalog (2) Tatak Pinoy (1) Thanksgiving (1) Thoughts (3) tips (1) today's flower (4) Topshop (2) Tourist spot (2) Travel (10) Treatment (1) Trials (1) trip (15) Tudor Times (2) Tuesday Travel (1) Victoria Secret (1) Visa (2) Visited places (1) walk (3) Watery Wednesday (13) Weddings (7) Wednesday whites (3) Weekends (2) Winter (2) Yummy Sunday (7) Yves Saint Laurent (2) Zimmermann (1)

Our Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Every night before I sleep, I never fail to thank God for the day I had. Whether it was a good or a bad day. And I know God was so pleased and happy about it, because HE decided to make my days perfect for the rest of my life....HE put my husband on it.
WAHMaholic Blog Designs