Sunday 6 February 2011

Homesick Ako :(

illustration Pictures, Images and Photos
It's nearly a year since I came here in England. A lot of changes in my life took place and I'm so glad I managed and is coping very well with it. It's just for some instance, life seems to be ironic. It gave me a wonderful husband, great in laws, a splendid and secured life here in England. Yet it means being away with my family. I am profoundly happy with my life here with my husband and new family, but once in a while I still cry myself to bed because I Missed Home :( . I missed all the people in it. Though to be honest, my life here is so much better than I had and I will have there. Yet despite of that nothing compares of the joy being with the old people in my life.  Hidlaw na ko sa mga magahod namon nga tupad balay, pagbugtaw sa aga kadto kay ta Lita sa piyak balay bitbit kape kag tinapay. Kag ato man didto si Mira, kasadya lang kay matawa ka sa kutso-kutso nila.hehe..Miss ko na ang mga kulit kag hyper ko nga mga hinablos (Kenpro,Vanie,Bornek).Ang paghingutuhay sa dalum lubi, manikyur ni Flocel, kag mahjong kung hapon with mama, el, manong Randy, van, mishel kag kis-a si Ta Elsie. Ang pangutos ni el kung mapirdi. Hidlaw na ko sa laswa ni mama, sa akig ya kag sentiments..sang new year nag call sa nagahibi cos she missed me, it pains me to think how she suffers to it. Don't worry mama I'll be home soon..Makatilaw na kosa pinaksiw kag tiil nga luto ni manong Randy. Putot hidlaw na ko sa imo! Hidlaw na ko magkaon mangga kag ginamos with el, paramalhas pa kag la paligo magkaon. Miss ko na ang storyahanay mag brown-out, inaswang or chika chika tapos si Bingbong nahadlok (miss you pare!wink). Miss ko na ang singgitan ni van, ang lalisay namon sa mahjongan. Hidlaw na ko magbulbul sang ilok ni manang Fria, sang iya bihon na dutay panakot pa gid.hehe..Miss ko na kung Friday ang inuman session namon ni manong White with manong Buboy and Bro Roger, I miss San Mig Light (aaah)! I wonder if ga supsop pa si alyssa kung mag sleep, i miss Bojoy, ang iya paugtas kag kalam. Hidlaw na ko katama kay Okloy ko, ga dogsing kmi nah before mag sleep, sunlog sa namon baho iya baba and ako ga dulong siya sa school. Miss ko naman ang butitor ko na magulang, toto Rexie..permi nah sa pangayo bakal sud-an, pamahaw pa gid kung may ara..porboy sa sirena.Hidlaw na ko kay Tes, ang iya tawa..haha..Si Mishel pabkal ko siya Mt. Dew kung la ko kwarta..mga miga ko, si Yansen si Eruth, si Daday..Boranday.Nang banini..Damu na gid ko na miss nga kasdayhan sa amon baryo..hidlaw na ko sa mga mauyon ko na mag tito, si tito Art nagtugon sa akon shade, Ray-ban daw..si tito Cano, ang tito ko na pa epek..si tita otic, permi ya ko gina sukot sa utang ko siya tsangge..hehe..Si papa Efren hidlaw na ko sa oily ya nga baho, hehe..miss ko si mama Ping so much, iya mga advices, how she cares and her gentle nga tingog ( I hope she's doing well). Si lola hidlaw na ko siya, perti kabug-at ligu-on permi lang ngayo kwarta.hehe..Haay even though live is way too far here, walang katumbas ang joy when i'm there. But as what Manang Fria said to me, my new life is here now. I'm not saying I don't like it here cos I do love here. Sometimes I feel guilty though cos my husband might think I'm not happy here with him, but I am very happy because they say hoem is where ur heart is, and my heart is with my hunny so my new home is here now. Though I feel sad once in a while bunny, always bear in your mind that if life lets me choose where to be my choice will be always with you..I love you very much, just bear with me when I'm feeling Homesick..Because they said I'll be used to it soon, but I doubt I'll get used being away with my family..Don't worry mama, I'll do anything para maka-ipon and slowly we'll make our dream come true..And in no time I'll be with you very soon! I love you all so much and I'm always thinking of you.. :)

 P.S.
Credit to Photobucket gali for the photo above..thanks!

0 Thoughtful thoughts for Roxxy:

Labels

About My Hunny (1) AK Anne Klein (1) Alex and Chloe (1) All About Love (3) All About Work (2) Animal species (3) Anything About England (43) Aqua (3) Ariella Collection (1) Arts and Crafts (5) award (1) Away News (1) Babybunch (1) bags (2) Bakewell (2) Balikbayan Box (1) Banana Republic (1) Bank Holiday (2) Beauty of Negros Island (1) Being a Wife (1) Betsey Johnson (1) Blogging (6) Blue Monday (21) Board Game (1) Bonding TIme (7) Books (2) Bubble Bath (1) bunny's Collection (1) Burr Towerettes (1) Business (1) By Malene Birger (1) Camera Critters (6) Canterbury Cathedral (2) Career (2) Catholic (1) Champagne (1) Chanel (1) Chatsworth (2) Chio (1) Chocolates (4) Christian Song (3) Christmas Story (1) Clicks and Offers (1) Colour Connection (4) Confused (1) Couples Corner (24) Crosstitch (1) Daily Update (1) day adventure (3) Deals and Offers (3) Diane von Fürstenberg (1) Diane von Furstenberg (1) DIY Update (1) Doamain Name (1) Dorothy Perkins (3) emote (4) Engine (1) Event (1) family (24) fancy dress (1) Fashion (25) Father Monet Visit (2) favourite english food (1) Films (1) floral jeans (1) Food (11) Foodtrip Friday (2) Footwear (2) Forces of Nature (1) Friday Phoot Flashback (1) Friends (4) From My Heart (3) Furnitures (1) FYI (1) gadgets (7) Gardening (1) Gift (4) Gucci (1) h (1) Hair and Make-up (3) Hard Times (1) Highschool Life (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (3) Honeymoon Adventures (8) Honeymoon Token (1) Hospital Bag Checklist (1) House Move Update (4) Jane Norman (1) Jealousy (1) Jewellery (1) Just Beautiful (3) KAROLINA (1) Kate Spade (1) Kenneth Jay Lane (1) Kenzo (1) Kitchen design (1) l (1) Lanvin (1) Life (6) Life Celebration (26) Life Experience (4) Likes (1) LK Designs (1) Louis Vuitton (1) lv bags (1) Mail Box (1) Mango (2) Marriage life (6) Married life (25) Masskara Festival (1) Me myself and I (28) Medicine (8) Mellow Yellow (1) MIL bonding (1) Miscarriage Story (1) Miso (1) Miss Selfridge (1) Monsoon (1) Movie (1) Movies (1) Moving On (1) Mummy Journey (1) Musical Play (1) My Birthday (1) My Bump (2) my Hunny's collection (1) My life before (3) My life in England (4) My Love Poems (3) My Random Thoughts (96) My World Tuesday (18) myself and I (1) Nostalgia (10) Nursery DIY (1) Oasis (1) Ocassions (1) Old House Museum (1) Our Darling Angel (1) Our love story (25) our wedding (5) Paper Works (1) Past (1) Perfume (1) Pet (1) Philippines (10) Photography (19) Photos (1) PIL Xmas gift (1) Pink friday (11) Pink Saturday (2) pink ssturday (1) pink. blues (1) pitch and putt (1) polyvore (6) Pope's visit (1) Prada (1) Prayers (3) Pregnancy (5) Pregnancy and Beyond (1) Pregnancy Journey (3) Presents (4) Private I (1) Property (2) Quotes (1) Reculver (1) relationships (2) Religion (1) religious (1) Rob and Jay's Wedding (1) Ruby Tuesday (19) Russel garden (1) Sale (1) Salvatore Ferragamo (1) Sara Battaglia (1) Scan photos (1) Scenic Sunday (2) shoes (3) shopping (17) SIL's Doll house (1) Sisters (2) Skechers (1) sky watch friday (7) Spring (1) Stolen Shots (1) Story of Faith (3) style (6) Summer (1) Sunday meditation (2) Sunday Praise song (4) Sunday Stealing (2) SUNO New York (1) Superdry (1) Tagalog (2) Tatak Pinoy (1) Thanksgiving (1) Thoughts (3) tips (1) today's flower (4) Topshop (2) Tourist spot (2) Travel (10) Treatment (1) Trials (1) trip (15) Tudor Times (2) Tuesday Travel (1) Victoria Secret (1) Visa (2) Visited places (1) walk (3) Watery Wednesday (13) Weddings (7) Wednesday whites (3) Weekends (2) Winter (2) Yummy Sunday (7) Yves Saint Laurent (2) Zimmermann (1)

Our Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Every night before I sleep, I never fail to thank God for the day I had. Whether it was a good or a bad day. And I know God was so pleased and happy about it, because HE decided to make my days perfect for the rest of my life....HE put my husband on it.
WAHMaholic Blog Designs