Sunday 21 November 2010

Sunday Stealing 2nd entry


What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Ice cream
How late did you stay up last night and why? Till midnight cos I was teasing, questioning and torturing my husband.(haha..toink!)
If you could move somewhere else, would you? No, I love where I am
Have you ever been kissed under fireworks? Nope
Do you believe ex’s can be friends? Yes of course
When was the last time you cried really hard? A week ago cos I was homesick
What items could you not go without during the day? My wedding ring
Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Grandpa Keith (FIL's father)
How do you feel about your life right now? Profoundly happy and feel so blessed
If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find? Messages from friends, sisters and my niece and old messages from my bunny
Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Yes
Has anyone ever called you perfect before? Yes my bunny.. (wink)
Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m.: who do you want it to be? My mum or my siblings
Do you think too much or too little? Too much
Do you believe in fairy tales? Yes!
Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work? Nope!
What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated? 8 years
Have you ever been on a blind date? Nope
Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more? Yes, my sisters
Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? Yes!haha
What song do you want played at your funeral? Nothing in  mind, don't wanna think about it either!
Would you tell your parents if you were gay? Yes
What would your last meal be before getting executed? Spicy and filipino food
Do you walk around the house naked? Nope, just in four corners of our bedroom..wahaha
What do yoo do as soon as you walk in the house? Put my bag down
Who is the person you can count on the most? My bunny
What is your favourite Holiday? Out of the country
Would you ever get plastic surgery? Nope
Have you ever caught a fish? No
What is the first thing you notice about people? English accent..hehehe
What is the farthest you’ve been from home? here..from my country to England
How did you meet your spouse or significant other (or most recent one)? Online
Where was the last place you drove (other than home/school/work)? None, I don't drive!

3 Thoughtful thoughts for Roxxy:

zoan said...

i met my bf online too :) ohh, i miss eating ice creams. ehehehe

kmusta ka naman dyan sa ENgland sis? ehehe

dothy said...

thanks for visiting my blog :)
Good for you to be happy :)

anin said...

thank you for visiting ninaztouch.. yeah mc do naisip kong itawag since tag line ng mcdo here is "love ko 'to" hehehe nice blog you got. Happy week ahead. :)

Labels

About My Hunny (1) AK Anne Klein (1) Alex and Chloe (1) All About Love (3) All About Work (2) Animal species (3) Anything About England (43) Aqua (3) Ariella Collection (1) Arts and Crafts (5) award (1) Away News (1) Babybunch (1) bags (2) Bakewell (2) Balikbayan Box (1) Banana Republic (1) Bank Holiday (2) Beauty of Negros Island (1) Being a Wife (1) Betsey Johnson (1) Blogging (6) Blue Monday (21) Board Game (1) Bonding TIme (7) Books (2) Bubble Bath (1) bunny's Collection (1) Burr Towerettes (1) Business (1) By Malene Birger (1) Camera Critters (6) Canterbury Cathedral (2) Career (2) Catholic (1) Champagne (1) Chanel (1) Chatsworth (2) Chio (1) Chocolates (4) Christian Song (3) Christmas Story (1) Clicks and Offers (1) Colour Connection (4) Confused (1) Couples Corner (24) Crosstitch (1) Daily Update (1) day adventure (3) Deals and Offers (3) Diane von Fürstenberg (1) Diane von Furstenberg (1) DIY Update (1) Doamain Name (1) Dorothy Perkins (3) emote (4) Engine (1) Event (1) family (24) fancy dress (1) Fashion (25) Father Monet Visit (2) favourite english food (1) Films (1) floral jeans (1) Food (11) Foodtrip Friday (2) Footwear (2) Forces of Nature (1) Friday Phoot Flashback (1) Friends (4) From My Heart (3) Furnitures (1) FYI (1) gadgets (7) Gardening (1) Gift (4) Gucci (1) h (1) Hair and Make-up (3) Hard Times (1) Highschool Life (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (3) Honeymoon Adventures (8) Honeymoon Token (1) Hospital Bag Checklist (1) House Move Update (4) Jane Norman (1) Jealousy (1) Jewellery (1) Just Beautiful (3) KAROLINA (1) Kate Spade (1) Kenneth Jay Lane (1) Kenzo (1) Kitchen design (1) l (1) Lanvin (1) Life (6) Life Celebration (26) Life Experience (4) Likes (1) LK Designs (1) Louis Vuitton (1) lv bags (1) Mail Box (1) Mango (2) Marriage life (6) Married life (25) Masskara Festival (1) Me myself and I (28) Medicine (8) Mellow Yellow (1) MIL bonding (1) Miscarriage Story (1) Miso (1) Miss Selfridge (1) Monsoon (1) Movie (1) Movies (1) Moving On (1) Mummy Journey (1) Musical Play (1) My Birthday (1) My Bump (2) my Hunny's collection (1) My life before (3) My life in England (4) My Love Poems (3) My Random Thoughts (96) My World Tuesday (18) myself and I (1) Nostalgia (10) Nursery DIY (1) Oasis (1) Ocassions (1) Old House Museum (1) Our Darling Angel (1) Our love story (25) our wedding (5) Paper Works (1) Past (1) Perfume (1) Pet (1) Philippines (10) Photography (19) Photos (1) PIL Xmas gift (1) Pink friday (11) Pink Saturday (2) pink ssturday (1) pink. blues (1) pitch and putt (1) polyvore (6) Pope's visit (1) Prada (1) Prayers (3) Pregnancy (5) Pregnancy and Beyond (1) Pregnancy Journey (3) Presents (4) Private I (1) Property (2) Quotes (1) Reculver (1) relationships (2) Religion (1) religious (1) Rob and Jay's Wedding (1) Ruby Tuesday (19) Russel garden (1) Sale (1) Salvatore Ferragamo (1) Sara Battaglia (1) Scan photos (1) Scenic Sunday (2) shoes (3) shopping (17) SIL's Doll house (1) Sisters (2) Skechers (1) sky watch friday (7) Spring (1) Stolen Shots (1) Story of Faith (3) style (6) Summer (1) Sunday meditation (2) Sunday Praise song (4) Sunday Stealing (2) SUNO New York (1) Superdry (1) Tagalog (2) Tatak Pinoy (1) Thanksgiving (1) Thoughts (3) tips (1) today's flower (4) Topshop (2) Tourist spot (2) Travel (10) Treatment (1) Trials (1) trip (15) Tudor Times (2) Tuesday Travel (1) Victoria Secret (1) Visa (2) Visited places (1) walk (3) Watery Wednesday (13) Weddings (7) Wednesday whites (3) Weekends (2) Winter (2) Yummy Sunday (7) Yves Saint Laurent (2) Zimmermann (1)

Our Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Every night before I sleep, I never fail to thank God for the day I had. Whether it was a good or a bad day. And I know God was so pleased and happy about it, because HE decided to make my days perfect for the rest of my life....HE put my husband on it.
WAHMaholic Blog Designs