Sunday 1 April 2012

♥I Stand Amazed♥

It's nice to start a week praising, praying and thanking GOD for everything. So as it is Sunday, I went to church with family. It is my 2nd Sunday off (worked all Sundays last month) so I make the most of it.lol..
In the afternoon after lunch,  I had a good, long chat with my sister via skype. It was nice to catch up with her and update me of how's everyone doing. We had the usual talk of how's things back home and Mama,health update of my brother, funny stories about my nieces and nephews, career updates and plans, what's a good buy, latest gala (trip) ng ate ko with friends, silly dreams and plans in the future and sometimes a bit of gossips to top it all..haha..sshhhh...lol
It at least lessens the longing and sadness of not being with them. And somehow a reassurance that everything is alright with them :) especially my brother's health. He had a kidney transplant 6 years now and so he really need a special care and attention.
My sister told me today that my brother's laboratory and x-ray results weren't good when he had his check up. She said his create-nine and uric acid were high. His x-ray showed that he had pneumonia. So the Dr. suggested him to be admitted. He refused as he said he is feeling fine and said no need for it. He will just come back for another check up. Everyone was worried and scared as the next day the GP rang and asked my brother to come back for another check up. He had another laboratory test and another x-ray as the GP was quite worried as well. Praise GOD! As when they got the 2nd result, both results were back to normal. To GOD be the glory!! Even the GP was so amazed and happy, he said my brother is so Blessed...

♥So I share this Song as I Stand Amazed  in the presence of GOD..I hope this will inspire you too♥



He is so precious to us and we love me so dearly.
Six years indeed now! Thank GOD so much for that. We have ups and downs with his health in the past years but we managed to get through it. With our support, my brother's cooperation, and above all the power of prayer, grace and love of God. :)

" We give thanks to you, O God; we give thanks, for your name is near. We recount your wondrous deeds."
Psalm 75:1

Happy Sunday and Blessed Week ahead!

2 Thoughtful thoughts for Roxxy:

kimmy said...

thanks so much for sharing.. hope your brother gets well..

by the way, do you mind checking out on Happy Birthday To My Most Beautiful Sister?

Unknown said...

Beautiful post on your blog, I love it! Would you like to follow each other?

Labels

About My Hunny (1) AK Anne Klein (1) Alex and Chloe (1) All About Love (3) All About Work (2) Animal species (3) Anything About England (43) Aqua (3) Ariella Collection (1) Arts and Crafts (5) award (1) Away News (1) Babybunch (1) bags (2) Bakewell (2) Balikbayan Box (1) Banana Republic (1) Bank Holiday (2) Beauty of Negros Island (1) Being a Wife (1) Betsey Johnson (1) Blogging (6) Blue Monday (21) Board Game (1) Bonding TIme (7) Books (2) Bubble Bath (1) bunny's Collection (1) Burr Towerettes (1) Business (1) By Malene Birger (1) Camera Critters (6) Canterbury Cathedral (2) Career (2) Catholic (1) Champagne (1) Chanel (1) Chatsworth (2) Chio (1) Chocolates (4) Christian Song (3) Christmas Story (1) Clicks and Offers (1) Colour Connection (4) Confused (1) Couples Corner (24) Crosstitch (1) Daily Update (1) day adventure (3) Deals and Offers (3) Diane von Fürstenberg (1) Diane von Furstenberg (1) DIY Update (1) Doamain Name (1) Dorothy Perkins (3) emote (4) Engine (1) Event (1) family (24) fancy dress (1) Fashion (25) Father Monet Visit (2) favourite english food (1) Films (1) floral jeans (1) Food (11) Foodtrip Friday (2) Footwear (2) Forces of Nature (1) Friday Phoot Flashback (1) Friends (4) From My Heart (3) Furnitures (1) FYI (1) gadgets (7) Gardening (1) Gift (4) Gucci (1) h (1) Hair and Make-up (3) Hard Times (1) Highschool Life (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (3) Honeymoon Adventures (8) Honeymoon Token (1) Hospital Bag Checklist (1) House Move Update (4) Jane Norman (1) Jealousy (1) Jewellery (1) Just Beautiful (3) KAROLINA (1) Kate Spade (1) Kenneth Jay Lane (1) Kenzo (1) Kitchen design (1) l (1) Lanvin (1) Life (6) Life Celebration (26) Life Experience (4) Likes (1) LK Designs (1) Louis Vuitton (1) lv bags (1) Mail Box (1) Mango (2) Marriage life (6) Married life (25) Masskara Festival (1) Me myself and I (28) Medicine (8) Mellow Yellow (1) MIL bonding (1) Miscarriage Story (1) Miso (1) Miss Selfridge (1) Monsoon (1) Movie (1) Movies (1) Moving On (1) Mummy Journey (1) Musical Play (1) My Birthday (1) My Bump (2) my Hunny's collection (1) My life before (3) My life in England (4) My Love Poems (3) My Random Thoughts (96) My World Tuesday (18) myself and I (1) Nostalgia (10) Nursery DIY (1) Oasis (1) Ocassions (1) Old House Museum (1) Our Darling Angel (1) Our love story (25) our wedding (5) Paper Works (1) Past (1) Perfume (1) Pet (1) Philippines (10) Photography (19) Photos (1) PIL Xmas gift (1) Pink friday (11) Pink Saturday (2) pink ssturday (1) pink. blues (1) pitch and putt (1) polyvore (6) Pope's visit (1) Prada (1) Prayers (3) Pregnancy (5) Pregnancy and Beyond (1) Pregnancy Journey (3) Presents (4) Private I (1) Property (2) Quotes (1) Reculver (1) relationships (2) Religion (1) religious (1) Rob and Jay's Wedding (1) Ruby Tuesday (19) Russel garden (1) Sale (1) Salvatore Ferragamo (1) Sara Battaglia (1) Scan photos (1) Scenic Sunday (2) shoes (3) shopping (17) SIL's Doll house (1) Sisters (2) Skechers (1) sky watch friday (7) Spring (1) Stolen Shots (1) Story of Faith (3) style (6) Summer (1) Sunday meditation (2) Sunday Praise song (4) Sunday Stealing (2) SUNO New York (1) Superdry (1) Tagalog (2) Tatak Pinoy (1) Thanksgiving (1) Thoughts (3) tips (1) today's flower (4) Topshop (2) Tourist spot (2) Travel (10) Treatment (1) Trials (1) trip (15) Tudor Times (2) Tuesday Travel (1) Victoria Secret (1) Visa (2) Visited places (1) walk (3) Watery Wednesday (13) Weddings (7) Wednesday whites (3) Weekends (2) Winter (2) Yummy Sunday (7) Yves Saint Laurent (2) Zimmermann (1)

Our Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Every night before I sleep, I never fail to thank God for the day I had. Whether it was a good or a bad day. And I know God was so pleased and happy about it, because HE decided to make my days perfect for the rest of my life....HE put my husband on it.
WAHMaholic Blog Designs